Debra Rogers ~ March 22, 2018
Hey Wendy Watch This
Heart of London Tour
Rome Walkabout Tours
iPhone & iPad
Windows & Mac
Blogs & Things
Italy 2014 Blog
Beck 74 Reunion
Britt_Walk of Death
Dont Fall Off
Summer 2015 Adventures
Canada Day 2015
Dutch Liberation Ceremony 2015
Herman Huiberts Tree
Touchy - Feely Section
Poole Totem Pole
Good morning Britt. We are still in the area known as the Cinque Terre, a favourite part of Italy for both of us. We didn't hike today, instead we took the train to the beach.
1. Which of the five towns has the sort of sandy beach?
2. We stayed at the beach for just under an hour because:
We were in the free part of the beach and it was very crowded
We were tired of being hit-on by the beach vendors
There were too many people
The sand was very rocky
3. We took the train to the next town over - towards Corniglia. What is the name of the town?
4. While we were sitting on the pier a bunch of commotion started with some little kids. What was it that they saw in the water that would cause such a fright?
A severed hand
5. Before we left Corniglia in the morning, a bunch of trucks rolled in to town and people gathered. What was going on?
Used car sale
The parade of weekly vendors bringing in the fish market, fruit and vegetables, etc.
Tourists being dropped off by truck instead of tourist bus
6. When we had lunch in Vernazza, the waiter told us the proper use for bread that is provided with a meal. What is it?
To sop up any juices left on your plate
To clean the palette between courses of the meal
To force the patron to have a higher lunch bill