October 2, 2022
Hey Wendy Watch This
Heart of London Video Tour
Mostly Roman and Early Christian Tour
Cosma and Damiano
Arch of Constantine
Santa Maria Maggiore
Rome Walkabout Tours
Renaissance, Mannerist & Baroque Tour
Piazza del Popolo
San Luigi dei Francesi
Santa Maria sopra Minerva
Blogs & Things
Italy 2014 Blog
Touchy - Feely Section
Oh Look a Castle
Lorne Avenue School Demolition
Vernazza from the Cliffs
Today was mostly a travel day but in the end, we made it to the town on the plan.
Indicates required field
1. Although you had a lovely swim in the Mediterranean Sea, what were we really looking for and never found?
2. What was the speed limit?
Less than 13
Prefer not to say
3. What is the name of this town?
4. What is the style of this church?
5. What features tell you the style? Pick all that apply
Great depth to the facade
The sign hanging on the building that tells you the answer
6. At the end of the drive we ended up in this town for the night. What is the name of the town?
7. What is the symbol called shown at the bottom of the boat, to the right, in the green part and what does it do?
8. We wandered around town and found this ruin. Is it a Greek or Roman ruin and how do you know?
9. What style is this capital?