Debra Rogers ~ April 22, 2019
Hey Wendy Watch This
Heart of London Tour
Rome Walkabout Tours
CTO Database Mental Health
iPhone & iPad
Windows & Mac
Blogs & Things
Italy 2014 Blog
Beck 74 Reunion
Britt_Walk of Death
Summer 2015 Adventures
Canada Day 2015
Touchy - Feely Section
Poole Totem Pole
Oh Look a Castle
Lorne Avenue School Demolition
Sicily was history for us now as we found our way to the ferry and headed for the mainland. We were excited and adventurous. We had no idea what was ahead for us!
How is your memory today to answer the questions below?
1. What town did we sleep over at where you met the little friend shown above and where we ate incredible pizza? (Okay - I know the pizza clue doesn't help because we ate incredible pizza everywhere except for the place where you ordered pistachio pizza!)
Francavilla del Mare
Francavilla di Sicilia
Frankavilla di Messina
2. What is the name of the city in which we caught the ferry?
3. We had a quick change of plans and caught the ferry to a different town than we had planned. What was the name of the town?
Republic of Pisa
Collegiata di Santa Maria
Prefer not to say
3. Once we landed on the mainland we headed for the _________ Coast
4. The Amalfi coast comprises 11,231 hectares between the:
Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno
Gulf of Salerno and the Gulf of Capri
Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Capri
5. The only land route to the Amalfi Coast is the 40 kilometres (25 mi) long Strada Statale 163 which runs along the coastline from the town of Vietri sul Mare in the east to Positano in the west. And although the drive provides beautiful views it is also very ________.
6. Although we were looking for the Blue Grotto, we instead found the _____________ Grotto.
7. Who is this? Looky looky baby Canada! (Check all that apply)
Britt's dream catch of a hunk of a man
8. We stopped the car to enjoy the view and stood in the exact spot that:
Bozo the clown pinned his nose on a donkey
Your parents stood in 2009 to enjoy the view
Napoleon lost the war
9. What is a bad thing in the picture above?